Finance For Non-Financials
The course gives a thorough grounding in organizational finance. It shows how to interpret key financial statements highlighting the questions and areas that matter. What do the key line items really mean? How do the accounts link together? What are the key ratios? How could the statements be used in investment and credit analysis? How to understand key performance indicators to drive profitability?
- Upon a successful completion of this course, participants should be able to
- Define key accounting concepts and understand key financial statements and how to use them.
- Identify specific tools for analyzing and benchmarking financial information.
- Explain the concept of budgeting and analyze budget needs of a business unit.
- Recognize the principles of financial management.
- Communicate on equal terms with financial professionals.
Non-Finance employees who want to enhance financial understanding to
improve managerial skills.
Al Tafaouq training methodology is built around a combination of lectures, exercises, discussions, self-reflection, role-plays, videos and case studies.
We follow the strategy of continues evaluation throughout the program. The trainer will evaluate participants’ level of engagement and willingness to learn through individual and group activities. In addition to that we conduct pre and post assessment to assess the level on knowledge gained. At the end of the program we prepare a report that highlight the results from assessments, commitment and attendance level, engagement level, and comments about each participant. Participant is required to attend minimum of 80% of program time in order to receive the certificate.
- Lectures 4
- Course Code TQ-009
- Date 2017-10-22
- Location Abu Dhabi
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Max Participants 15